Helping our customers meet their financial needs is important to us. Before you leave, please take a moment to answer these 4 simple questions.
Your responses will help us improve the Bank of America digital experience for all our customers.
We strive to provide you with information about products and services you might find interesting and useful. Relationship-based ads and online behavioral advertising help us do that.
Here's how it works: We gather information about your online activities, such as the searches you conduct on our Sites and the pages you visit. This information may be used to deliver advertising on our Sites and offline (for example, by phone, email and direct mail) that's customized to meet specific interests you may have.
If you prefer that we do not use this information, you may opt out of online behavioral advertising. If you opt out, though, you may still receive generic advertising. In addition, financial advisors/Client Managers may continue to use information collected online to provide product and service information in accordance with account agreements.
Also, if you opt out of online behavioral advertising, you may still see ads when you sign in to your account, for example through Online Banking or MyMerrill. These ads are based on your specific account relationships with us.
To learn more about relationship-based ads, online behavioral advertising and our privacy practices, please review Bank of America Online Privacy Notice and our Online Privacy FAQs.
Questo domino premium ГЁ in vendita!
- 0.0.1 BankAmericard.it - Decolla online con il dominio giusto per bank americard.
- 0.0.2 PerchГ© comprare bankamericard.it
- 0.1 Credit Sesame - Personal Loans up to $35,000
- 0.2 Saving on Purchases with BankAmericard® Credit Card
- 0.3 Saving on Balance Transfers with BankAmericard® Credit Card
- 0.4 Should You Get the BankAmericard Credit Card?
- 1 How many balance transfers qualify for the promotional APR?
- 2 How much does it cost to transfer a balance from another card?
- 3 What credit score do I need to qualify for the BankAmericard credit card?
BankAmericard.it - Decolla online con il dominio giusto per bank americard.
BankAmericard.it ГЁ in vendita! Domain Direct ha selezionato per te il nome a dominio BankAmericard.it, il punto di accesso ideale per il tuo business online. Iscriviti e acquista il tuo dominio!
PerchГ© comprare bankamericard.it
- per dare vita al tuo nuovo progetto: parti con il nome giusto!
- per rafforzare il tuo Brand: dirotta il traffico verso il tuo sito!
- per investire nel futuro: rivendilo ad un prezzo piГ№ alto!
* Limiti di pagamento. Non disponibile in tutte la nazioni.
Il dominio si potrГ considerare effettivamente nella tua disponibilitГ solo a pagamento effettuato. Fino a che un dominio non ГЁ stato pagato sarГ sempre presente su Domain Direct e quindi sarГ acquistabile da chiunque voglia.
A pagamento effettuato ti sarГ inviato il codice che identifica in modo univoco il dominio (AuthInfo). Con la consegna dellвЂ™AuthInfo ti saranno ceduti e trasferiti l'uso e ogni diritto connesso al nome a dominio in oggetto.
Il Codice Authinfo sarГ inviato entro 24 ore lavorative successive al pagamento.
The BankAmericard® Credit Card is a basic low interest credit card provided by Bank of America.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.74%–22.74% Variable
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
- This card comes withVisa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
For People with
Need to speak to customer service for this issuer?
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 12.74%–22.74% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
- No annual fee
- The perfect card for those seeking a simple yet convenient-to-use credit card
- Zero liability fraud protection, so you’re not responsible for any fraudulent charges made on your account
- Now with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
Review of the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
The Capital One Platinum Card is not a bad option for people with average credit. There's no annual fee or rewards, but you can build your credit with it.
Review of the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card provides 12X points at Hilton properties, 6X points on select business expenses, and some nice perks.
American Express Business Credit Cards and Charge Cards: An Overview
In an American Express small business card right for you? Learn about the array of different credit cards and charge cards available from Amex now.
- Credit Cards
- By Type
- By Issuer
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- By Credit
- Excellent Credit
- Good Credit
- Fair Credit
- Bad Credit
- Limited/No Credit
- By Type
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor's Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any 'Apply Now' button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.
DISCLAIMER: All information posted to this site was accurate at the time of its initial publication. Efforts have been made to keep the content up to date and accurate. However, Credit Card Insider does not make any guarantees about the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. For complete details of any products mentioned, visit bank or issuer website.
Responses to comments are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Responsible use of a Bank of America® credit card can help you establish or improve your credit history while simultaneously providing popular benefits and features. Their credit cards are geared towards the needs of a wide variety of consumers, making Bank of America® credit cards a great choice. Bank of America® credit cards offer a variety or perks, from Travel Rewards, to Cash Rewards, to Balance Transfers. Below you will find our most popular Bank of America® credit cards:
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then 13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR
- $0 Intro balance transfer fee during first 60 days of account opening. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% (min. $10).
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app
- No annual fee
- $150 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases AND for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 14.24% - 24.24% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want – you’re not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 16.24% - 24.24% Variable APR
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% - 75%
- Receive 50,000 bonus points- a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client, you can get a 25%-75% rewards bonus on every purchase.
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don’t expire
- Flexibility to redeem for a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® or Merrill Lynch® accounts like checking, savings, and 529, for gift cards or use at the Bank of America Travel Center.
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee
- Get a $200 statement credit when you make at least $500 in net purchases within 60 days of your account opening.
- Save on interest with a competitive purchase APR.
- No annual fee.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 7 billing cycles.
- Employee cards at no additional cost to you and with credit limits you set.
- Get a flexible suite of online services that adopts to your business needs with MyReport Center.
Credit Sesame - Personal Loans up to $35,000
- Unsecured personal loans up to $35,000
- Good, Bad and No Credit Welcome
- Get Cash in as little as 24 hours
- Lower Interest rates
- Loans for any purpose
- No collateral, no problem
- Credit Score, Credit Monitoring, ID Theft protection - FREE!
To ensure your online security when applying for a credit card, our site links only to official card issuer applications featuring 128-bit secure SSL encryption.
"Pay down your debt with no transfer fees and 0% APR for 15 months."
Do you want to consolidate and pay down your debt without being charged an arm and a leg for interest? When searching for a credit card with a promotional APR period, you might consider the BankAmericard credit card from Bank of America. This card offers a 0% Annual Percentage Rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months of card membership. The opportunity to pay down debt without paying high interest can be life changing.
While the BankAmericard isn’t a rewards card, and you won’t earn cash back, points or free travel, paying down your debt can be its own reward. The card charges no annual fees, and that’s a plus, too. However, the card doesn’t offer any special perks or services to cardholders.
Although it isn’t the most rewarding card on the market, the BankAmericard is great for avoiding expenses because it allows cardholders to consolidate debt and keep it interest-free for 15 months. This isn’t a great card for someone who’s after rewards, but it can help you improve your credit health and pay down outstanding debt.
Features and Benefits of Bank of America Card
The main benefit of this credit card is its balance transfer perk. The BankAmericard advertises an introductory offer of 0% APR for the first 15 billing cycles for purchases and balance transfers made within the first 60 days of card membership.
After the promotional financing period, a variable APR of 13.24 to 23.24 percent will apply, based on your creditworthiness. If you have a good credit score, you will qualify for a lower rate.
Additionally, balance transfers made within the first 60 days do not incur fees, after which the fee goes up to 3 percent. This is an especially good perk for someone looking to transfer a large balance.
The no-fee BankAmericard credit card also offers no penalty APR. That means that they will not raise your interest rate in the event of a late payment.
It is also possible to view your FICO score at no additional cost with this card. Simply log in to your account and see where you stand with the credit bureaus.
- 0% APR for 15 months on balance transfers and purchases
- No balance transfer fee for 60 days
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR for late payments
- Free FICO score
- EMV chip technology
Saving on Purchases with BankAmericard® Credit Card
The 0% APR offer applies not only to balance transfers, but also to purchases. All purchases made in the first 60 days of account opening accrue no interest for the first 15 billing cycles. Holding the BankAmericard credit card allows you to purchase something expensive and pay it off within 15 month with no interest.
Say, you buy a washer and dryer, a new living room set or a vacation package to Europe. Those can be pricey items. Simply divide up your payments by 15 months and pay at least that amount or more and save yourself some cash.
It might be a better option than applying for a short-term loan with interest at a local bank. If you don’t think you can pay off the balance within 15 months, do not make the purchase or spend beyond your means.
Saving on Balance Transfers with BankAmericard® Credit Card
If you make a balance transfer or two within the first 60 days of card membership, you will pay no fees for those transfers. After that, the fee goes up to either 3 percent of the total balance transferred or $10, whichever is greater.
The higher your balance is on another card, the more money you can save. For example, if you transfer an existing balance of $3,000, you can save $90 by transferring it to the BankAmericard credit card in the first 60 days. If you pay at least $200 per month, you can eliminate your debt and save about $400 in interest per year, depending on the other card’s APR.
Keep in mind that 0% APR applies to all balance transfers and purchases made within the first 60 days of opening an account. After the time passes, a higher interest will apply to both.
Your minimum payments will be applied to lower-interest balances first, and all additional payments will apply to higher-interest balances first. That means that purchases made after 60 days can be paid off before the original balance transfer is made.
If you made a large purchase on your BankAmericard in the first 60 days, I recommend making sure you can pay off the balance before the promotional APR terms expire.
Best Ways to Use BankAmericard® Credit Card
These are the best uses for the BankAmericard® Credit Card:
You might wonder whether the BankAmericard is worth keeping after you pay off your balance. It depends. The card charges no annual fees, which makes it easy to keep the card open without worrying about anything. The longer you keep a credit card open, the longer your credit history, which contributes to a high credit score.
Whether you should use it, though, is another question. The card’s 0% APR for 15 months is a great offer. Those who can take control of their finances and eliminate debt within that time period will benefit greatly from the offer. Sadly, after 15 months, the standard interest rates apply and the card doesn’t offer much else in terms of benefits.
Once make the necessary monthly payments and pay off your balance in full, I recommend applying for a rewards credit card. However, I strongly advise against incurring more debt because rewards cards typically have high interest rates and no promotional APR offers. Carrying a balance on a rewards card is a losing proposition because you will end up owing more money in interest than you’ll earn in rewards.
As far as keeping the BankAmericard open, you can because it doesn’t cost anything. I don’t, however, recommend using it because it doesn’t earn rewards.
Bank of America Savings Calculators
If you’re still trying to decide if you should get the BankAmericard credit card, our interactive tools can help. Just input your current outstanding debt, estimated new purchases, APR and minimum monthly payments, and we’ll estimate the savings you’ll get for purchases and balance transfers made with the BankAmericard credit card.
Let us know how you plan to use the card, and we’ll figure out how much you’ll save.
Do you have outstanding debt? Here’s how much you’ll save by transferring it to the BankAmericard credit card.
Should You Get the BankAmericard Credit Card?
The BankAmericard credit card is a solid option for consumers who are stuck paying interest on another credit card. If you think you can pay off your existing balance in 15 months, then you should take the opportunity to do so. Although I typically do not recommend applying for a new line of credit while carrying debt, no matter how small, this card can be a good option to get your finances back on track.
A debt-free life is possible, and consolidating your balances in a single account with zero interest is the first step toward that life. As long as you create a payment plan and put effort into paying off that balance every month, you can get there.
With a zero-interest card, even for 15 months, you can do it. Should you not pay off the balance within that time, you will have to pay interest on the remaining balance. The BankAmericard is great for somebody seriously ready to say goodbye to credit card debt.
You have to have at least a good credit score to be approved, and it’s possible you might not get a high credit line right away. Depending on the size of your balance, it might not be worth it to apply for the card and waste an inquiry just to be given a low limit, so that’s something to consider.
Unfortunately, the BankAmericard credit card isn’t a great option for somebody chasing after cash back or travel rewards. There simply are none. No cash back. No points. Nothing. The best feature of the card is the 0% APR offer, and that’s the only area where it shines.
Need more info? Check out our frequently asked questions. If you have other questions, please click on “Ask Now” below.
How many balance transfers qualify for the promotional APR?
How much does it cost to transfer a balance from another card?
What credit score do I need to qualify for the BankAmericard credit card?
Compare Bank of America Credit Cards
Bank of America offers many other credit card options for every type of a consumer.
BankAmericard® Credit Card
The MLB BankAmericard Cash Rewards MasterCard offers $150 sign-up bonus to cardholders who spend $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. The card also offers 0% APR for 12 months for purchases and balance transfers made in the first 60 days of card membership.
The MLB card earns 3.0 percent back on gas, 2.0 percent back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 1.0 percent back for everything else. The card is customizable with all 30 Major League Baseball team logos.
The World Wildlife Fund credit card from Bank of America is also offering $150 back in cash rewards after pending $500 in the first 90 days of card membership. The card offers 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles for balances transferred in the first 60 days.
The card earns 3.0 percent cash back on gas purchases, 2.0 percent back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 1.0 percent back on all other purchases. Checking or savings account redemptions earn a 10 percent rebate.
The BankAmericard Cash Rewards credit card offers a $150 sign-up bonus for members who spend $500. The card earns 3 percent back on gas and 2 percent back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs on up to $2,500 in combined purchases every quarter. The card earns 1 percent cash back in all other categories. Checking or savings account redemptions earn a 10 percent rebate.
If you think it’s time to pay off debt without accruing any more interest, you might wonder what other options you have. Let’s explore a few other balance transfer cards you might consider.
Check if BankAmericard® Credit Card is the best option for you
0% introductory APR for 18 months , after that - 15.24% to 25.24% (Variable±)
Wells Fargo Platinum Card
0% introductory APR for 15 months , after that - 16.40% to 26.24% (Variable±)
0% introductory APR for 15 months , after that - 16.24% to 24.99% (Variable±)
The Citi Simplicity card offers 21 months of 0% APR on both balance transfers and purchases. There are no late fees, penalty rates or annual fees to pay.
Although this card’s no-interest offer is one of the longest, it isn’t free to transfer that balance from another card. A balance transfer will cost you either 3 percent of the total amount or $5, whichever is greater.
Additionally, cardholders can enjoy 24/7 customer service, extended warranty protection, Citi Identity Theft Solutions and Citi Price Rewind, among other perks. This card will benefit someone with an outstanding balance that cannot be paid off in 18 months or less.
Chase Slate is another great balance transfer card for consumers looking to eliminate debt. The introductory or zero-interest lasts for the first 15 months since account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
This no-fee card even waives a balance transfer fee if you make it within 60 days of card membership. After that, a balance transfer fee is either $5 or 5 percent of the amount transferred. With Chase, you can enjoy no penalty APR, free access to your FICO score and a chip-enabled credit card. Chase Slate is a great option for consumers looking to refinance their debt.
The Wells Fargo Platinum Visa is another credit card that offers a long promotional APR balance transfer period of 18 months. If you’re ready to pay down that debt, this no-fee card is a decent option, but balance transfers aren’t free.
It will cost you either $5 or 3 percent of the amount transferred for the first 18 months, and then either $5 or 5 percent of the amount transferred. Additionally, Wells Fargo offers cardholders benefits like roadside assistance, auto rental collision damage waiver and cell phone protection (up to $600 as long as you pay your cell phone bill with the card).
Whenever you apply for a credit card make sure you read the terms and conditions of the card and the rewards program to find out about minimum spend requirements and any restrictions to ensure you can successfully obtain the card and earn the rewards it offers.