- 1 How to login into WebBank Online Banking
- 2 WebBank Online Banking Features
All Bank Information in one place
Online Banking from WebBank allows you to manage your money safely and securely from your own PC or mobile.
On this page we have described step by step instructions on how you can login into your internet banking, recover username/password and activate your account.
WebBank is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT. It was established in 5/15/1997 and has 1 domesitc branches. It has no branches abroad. Currently, it employs over 62 employees and has a net asset of 464506 million dollars (as per Jan 2016 report). The bank is FDIC insured and its FDIC number is 34404.
215 S State St, Suite 1000, Salt Lake City
How to login into WebBank Online Banking
One can login into WebBank easily. Follow the steps given mentioned below:
Step 2- Enter your username and password in the required fields.
If the username and password are correct, you will be able to access your net banking account directly.
In case you have forgotten your password, follow the steps given below to reset it.
Step 3- Enter your access ID, last 4 digits of Social Security Number and your email id then click next button.
Step 2- Click on the ‘New user register here‘ link just above the sign in area.
Step 3: Enter your account details and personal identification details.
Your account will be successfully activated following above steps.
WebBank Online Banking Features
Your WebBank online account comes with a host of features. After you login into your account, you can do following: Enrolling for 1880 Bank gives you the opportunity to manage your funds effectively. Once you log into your account, you can do the following things remotely:
- View account balances.
- Check transaction history.
- View account balances in real-time
- Transfer funds.
- Make funds transfers between accounts
- Set up auto payment.
- View recent and scheduled payments
- Pay your bills easily.
Salt Lake City , UT
0.19 mi Services
UBS Financial Services is a registered broker and dealer that provides wealth management solutions in the United States. It offers securities, trading, brokerage and related products and services. The
How do you select the right business law firm for yourself or your business? You want a lawyer who is responsive and who will seek creative, timely resolutions to the legal issues facing you or your business. Whether it's reviewing a contract, dealing with the threat of a lawsuit, or any other business or land issue, you can count on the Utah business lawyers at Terry Jessop & Bitner.
Resolving Business Legal MattersВ
Creative вЂў Responsive вЂў Cost-Effective
At our business law firm, we focus on resolutions that are in your best interests. Whether we negotiate with the opposing party or your case requires litigation, we work hard to serve your needs efficiently and effectively. Contact us to arrange a consultation.
For more than 30 years, our law firm has built a well-earned reputation of providing cost-effective legal services in a variety of business-related practice areas:
- Banking and finance: We handle transactions, regulatory compliance, collections and repossessions for banks, credit unions, leasing companies and other lenders. We protect creditors' rights in bankruptcy. We also provide mortgage companies and lenders with advice and representation in mortgage foreclosure actions.
- Business and commercial law: We review contracts, business agreements and leasing agreements for businesses. We also provide legal services in the areas of asset protection planning and business organizations. We help companies select and form the right business entity such as a professional corporation, limited liability company or partnership.
- Construction law: We handle construction issues involving building contracts, zoning, entitlement work and mechanic's liens.
- Employment law: Our firm counsels employers on employment issues, including employment handbooks, wage and hour laws, employment contracts, hiring and termination of employees, harassment policies, and compliance with employment laws such as Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, and FLSA.
- Real estate law: We handle residential and commercial real estate transactions, title insurance and title issues, real estate development, eminent domain, mechanic's liens and mortgage foreclosures.
- Estate planning, wills and probate: We help clients create and implement simple and complex estate plans. We counsel clients on methods to avoid or minimize estate taxes and protect their assets. We also handle the administration of estates in probate court.
Terry Jessop & Bitner offers small firm affordability with results you would expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help you or your business, contact a Utah business lawyer today.
Our office hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or by appointment. We are conveniently located across the street from the federal and state court houses in downtown Salt Lake City.
“The medical director is very knowledgeable in the field of addiction medicine. The director is aware of the various needs for care and the community recovery support system available to the persons served.”
449 East 2100 South
Salt Lake City , UT 84115
(801) 359-3878 (fax)
Admission Inquiries from 2:00PM to 6:00PM should phone Mark Morgan at 401.465.7262
Mon – Fri: 5:30 am – 11:00 am
Sat: 7:30 am – 10:00 am
Holidays: 7:30 am – 10:00 am
Methadone Intake Fee: $100.00
$90.00 per week for an all inclusive rate
Buprenorphine Intake Fee: $135.00
$125.00 per week for an inclusive rate (Buprenorphine)
Medicaid (excludes PCN) Intake Fee: $59.05
$ 49.05 per week for an inclusive rate
Please call to see if your insurance carrier is accepted.
Drug Free Counseling Programs:
- $75 for Assessment $50 for 1 hour individual sessions.
- $35 for 30 minute individual sessions.
- $25 for group sessions.
- $20 for Standard Drug Screening.
- $225 for Prime for Life Educational Series (includes materials).
Our Salt Lake City office at Deal Capital aides in the representation of privately-held businesses with EBITDAs of between $1 million and $200 million. Exit resources, proper planning and business preparation are all part of the entire process of representing the seller in the transaction. Entrepreneurs and long-operating business professionals can find comfort in Deal Capital networks’ knowledgeable experience in preparing, valuing and marketing enterprises in various industries.
The best quality capital advisory services involve one part art and two parts science. Our team takes a rigorous approach to each client engagement, ensuring the very best possible outcome.
With a network of qualified partners across the country, we assist private business owners in perhaps the biggest and most important transaction of their lives. With countless deals done in hundreds of industry niches, we provide the expertise necessary to help owners sell their companies for top dollar.
Our business transition professionals have helped in a myriad of different industries including manufacturing, healthcare, services, technology, construction and real estate. Long-standing entrepreneurs often know what it takes to make their individual businesses operate effectively. We know business brokerage and M&A. Let us work with you to make your exit into life’s next big adventure.
Even if you may be several years away from exiting your business, it is wise to begin the process early so when the time and price are right for your company’s exit, you can smoothly transition from your company. Please contact our local office today about getting started with the process.
Securities transactions are conducted through Reliance Worldwide Investments, LLC ("RWI"), a member of FINRA and SIPC. RWI assumes no responsibility, or liability, for the contents of this website or any linked site(s); nor should it be presumed to be RWI's view or an implied endorsement. Check the background of this Broker-Dealer and its registered investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
This does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities and may not be used or relied upon in connection with any offer or sale of securities. An offer or solicitation can be made only through the delivery of a final private placement offering memorandum and subscription agreement, and will be subject to the terms and conditions and risks delivered in such documents.